Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Make up your mind. Decide to walk with me. Around the lake tonight. By my side. By my side ...

My car story just gets more and more interesting. I checked the VIN on carfax and the national stolen car db with little to no issues. It just feels wrong. I got a quote of 345 to ship it but the guy sasys he's in the service so I bet he can get it shipped free.
Someone needs to explain this to me. He says, he'll ship it unpaid but only a deposit got he shipper. I can then evaluate it when it's here and then decide on payment or return. What are the bad angles here. He's in it with the shipper? The car arrives different than shown? I have to pay some siklck # to send it back? What would you be willing to front to find out if it us real? How much would you be willing to lose to find out? Right now I'd say $500-$1000 but no more. I might call a dealer or a shop in Hendo to go and look at it. Hopefully $50 to $100 invested there could be a big payoff.
But seriously, who knows someone in Vegas that would do me a solid?

iPhone says, "Insider" Tom Petty with Stevie Nicks from "Pack Up the Plantation Live"

"Well I'll bet you're his masterpiece. I'll bet you're his self control. Yeah you've become his legacy. His quiet world of white and gold."

No comments:

Post a Comment