Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I don't want to come back down from this cloud, it's taken me all this time to find out what I need ...

So hi there, I find that writing took a back seat to veging on the train for a few weeks but today is somehow different. I blame family and friends.

First golf. I got to play the Ocean Course at Half Moon Bay on Saturday and man was it ... Scenic. No comments on my game as that would mean I need to discus my lack of ability. Guys from work, 7:20 AM, coffee, a bacon/egg/cheese sandwich, cold, windy and lots of fun. I need to thank Andy for picking me up, Kris for organizing the family (wow was it a busy one) and She for clearing the skies before we froze.

Work is great. One mention if your project by the CEO during the earnings call and suddenly you have a ton if work to do. Cool huh?

And now, a car. Don't have one yet but the $ for it comes available Monday next. My dilemma is, do I buy the one that is in Henderson, NV site unseen? If it's what I think, it may be the best deal ever. Which only makes me think it's a riff. $7900 for a 2005 Infiniti G35. Free shipping, deposit held by shipping co, no payment til the car is verified. Too good to be true. Therefore, it's a scheme. Ah well I need to rally my network and see if I can verify its existance.

iPhone says, "I've Got a Feeling" Pearl Jam cover of the Beatles classic.

"Everybody had a good year. Though we never saw the sunshine. Everybody pulled their socks up. Everybody put the war down."

No comments:

Post a Comment