Thursday, April 30, 2009

For three strange days, I had no obligations. My mind was a blur, I did not know what to do ...

You get up, shower, dress and head out to work every day. And all you can ask for is something interesting and enjoyable to pass the time. You hope for, but don't expect, genuine positive vibes or friendly co workers or time to do things right. I am lucky that I have such a job at one if the "100 best places to work". Busy and producing is much better than nothing to do and nothing to show for it. I am excited to go in and excited to be a part of what is going on. I stay a little eate these days because I am vested in the success of the daily deal. Not too bad a day when you are fully tired on the way home.

Iphone says, "Goose Step Mama" by The Ruttles

"You've got something that makes you something.
Something tells me loud and clear.
In the end it comes to nothing.
You've got nothing to ein, svei, drei, fear."

No comments:

Post a Comment