Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You're so f***in' special, I wish I was special ...

False alarm on Penelope. She was OK on Sunday but went back to not OK on Monday. I still need to pull the IAC and clean it. Ah the life of a one car family. 4 cycles on the train today makes for a very crowded bike car.

It is strange to me that I haven't been feeling talkative in the morning but it's been very hard to think of anything recently. Oh here's something, I weighed 206.5 on the home scale this morning compared to the 212 it told me late last week and well under the 218 I was measured at my doctors appt for my back in January. If true, I am half way to my goal of 195 which would put my BMI at 25 again. So maybe there's something to this daily exercise thing. ;)

Oh and yesterday's penny is attached to the bulletin board at home where I can see it ev'ry day.

iPhone says, "Another Drinking Song" by The Mighty Mighty BossTones

"Gonna dive into a dive I've dove into before."

No comments:

Post a Comment