Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm never alone, I'm alone all the time ...

Late evening commute thanks to one of my coworkers who is leaving for newer, not neccesarialy greener, fields in SF. I get to ride in total darkness from Reamwood (he he I said ream) all the way down the creek, home. It's going to be interesting because the last time I did it in almost darkness something ran across my path into the bushes. This morning I scared a cat up onto the concrete barrier. A jump of over 8 feet. It then tried to run away from me down the top of the barrier. Something it was woefully unprepared to do. I am amazed at how he ...

Wait something is happening I had to exit the train at civic center because this is where it ends. Ah crap, I have to wait 17 minutes fir the next one. Ah well chalk it up to I have no clue what I am doing. Ah here comes one to Alum Rock at least I won't get on it. I did get to see them separate the cars so I bet I'll be on my first single car VTA light rail train in just under 7 minutes. Man, time flies when you're blogging.

iPhone says, "Dreaming if You" by The Coral

"In my lonely room, when I'm dreaming of you, oh what can I do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment