Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I wake up inthe morning' to the alarm clock's warnin', take the 8:15 into the city ...

Actually I got up late with no alarm and helped get the family out before my shower. I realized I wouldn't make the 8:10 train and settled on the fact that it would be the 8:25 today. Made the bed, got dressed, made sure I had everything, put on "Who Are You" and set off. About half way there I realized that in low gear (3 and 6) I was not feeling it as bad as previously. Pushed through the final hill and came around the corner at Tasman to see the 8:10 not yet at the platform. I waved to the driver, got in, put my bike up and realized the The Who were nowhere near done. Looked at the time of the song and I had made it, door-to-door, in 4:50. A much better time than my original 7:30. Granted the train was 2 minutes late but hey I made it due to my physical prowess.

Yesterday was a good day, today will be better.

iPhone says, "White Man in the Hammersmith Palais" by The Clash.

"Why not phone up, Robin Hood, and ask him for some wealth distribution."

No comments:

Post a Comment