Friday, February 13, 2009

Every day I get in the queue ...

Here's the run down of the content of my car this morning. Guy in urban camoflage bucket hat. Guy in "dork" hat and Sharks jacket. ("dork" hat is one with ear flaps.). Guy in Mercury News baseball hat tapping his toes to unheard mp3s. Tweaked out looking woman who is quickly looking from side to side. She's not talking to herself so I assume it's a "good day". Woman who has been applying makeup for the last 20 minutes. I am not one to judge but she doesn't look any different.

A couple just got on dressed like it's the arctic. People here are very odd when it comes to temperature, if it ever froze and stayed frozen, for say 36 hours, I would expect to see perfectly normal people walking around wearing sleeping bags. I would have my three coats on as well but only to be sure that the weather doesn't suddenly change and become 65 degrees and cloudy or 87 and dry or totally weird people out by going to 37 with sleet and black ice patches on El Camino Real.

iPhone says "Married with Children" by Oasis

"There's no need for you to say you're sorry, goodbye I'm going home."

No comments:

Post a Comment