Thursday, February 12, 2009

Don't think twice it's ...

I have this awesome crazy extended family. Top to bottom youngest to oldest mine and my in laws are two fabulously freaky groups. And I say this now because I think of them so often and I realize how my interactions with them have impacted who I am and what I believe and how I respond to things. I want them all to know that Valentines day is a day that I chose to celebrate them.

Now, on to the train. Nothing. Thursday and everyone appears as tired as me. My lack of two-wheeler has put me in a regular seat with little in the way of people watching fodder. I was able to go to a bike shop directly across the street from work an got a patch kit and two new inner tubes. I did not get a pump which I will need if I am to ever ride again. Looked at helmets, fenders (to avoid water splashes) and street tires. Realizing now how much dinero I could drop just messing around with the bike. Repair stand, light, computer, cleaning, degreasing, chain tools I have a reasonable story (need) for each and every one. But here is the good part, I think I have to buckle my belt one more notch already. Problem is, I still weigh the same so some how weight has shifted from my middle to, I am guessing, my legs or ass. Which is not concerning unless it continues and I end up all Lou Ferigno from the waist down. It'll be like someone superglued Waldo on top of the Michelin man.

iPhone says, "Sheep go to Heaven" by Cake

Hasta maƱana.

No comments:

Post a Comment