Tuesday, July 14, 2009

St. Jimmy's coming down across the alleyway. Up on the boulevard like a zip gun on parade ...

Can you belive it? Spare the air day #1 and here I am back on two wheels. It's 90 in the shade today and I get to wear shorts to work. I know, great country right? So for those of you who missed my Facebook warning last night, I have found my Pre-K through 2nd Grade photo albumn. Also known as "Bugbee, the Glory Years". If you are related to me or were in school with me between 1969 and 1983 ... lookout ... I own a scanner. Beyond that it's the last week of summer school for the kids and 10 days until the mid summer party. Oh and softball playoffs start tomorrow.

Hope all is well with you all.

iPhone says, "Jesus of Suburbia - Live Bullet in a Bible" by Green Day

"Dearly beloved are you listening. I can't remember a word that you were saying."

No comments:

Post a Comment