Friday, February 20, 2009

Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand ...

I am sure that many of you out there feel like I do. Do you? You? Feel like I do?

Well Friday is here I am off to see if I can remove the IAC valve from Penelope. After one last test of the power steering sensor. Believe me if there was a better way to do this I'd be all for it.

Ordered 2 slicks for my cycle today. Will have them Monday and be better off for it. Mechanical inclination is a myth in my bag of tricks. If it's harder than replacing an ac outlet or rotor break pads (not drum break pads) I don't touch it. Putting the new tubes on my cycle was the first time I ever took the back wheel off my own bicycle. And I was one of those "takes things apart" kids.

iPhone says, "Bartender" by Dave Matthews

"Bartender please, fill my glass for me, with the wine you gave Jesus that set him free after 3 days down."

No comments:

Post a Comment