Thursday, February 26, 2009

Takin my time, choosing my line, trying to decide what to do ...

Brevity.

(Sorry, I had to do that.) I need to boil down the information to 3 bullets and a simple chart.
1. I am not the best at boiling stuff down, I like lots of numbers.
2. Accuracy over simplicity
3. Fear of being incorrect in my simple form.

Now imagine a diagonal line chart, with a line going up and right, where the X axis says, "increasing simplicity" and the y axis says,"increasing discomfort". Huh. That wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Ok, so I just got a call from Jackson. He is the proud owner of $50 courtesy of Klutz Press. I kid you not. He was part of a ballon animal making session and of course is so cute that he got a picuter taken. We got a release to let them use the picture and a stipend of 50 clams if they do. And, BAM, today he gets a check in the mail and it's off to Wells Fargo with him. He now has a bank card, a passbook and the number of a personal banker. Amelia is setup too so now we have to fiscally responsible people at least as far as they are concerned.

iPhone says, "One More Saturday Night" by the Grateful Dead

"Dont worry 'bout it Georgie you know just what to do. Crank up that old Victrolla, put on your rockin' shoes."

No comments:

Post a Comment