Friday, February 27, 2009

Bases are loaded and Casey's at bat, playin' it play by play ...

Made the 7:40 today in one "Dear Mister Fantasy". New tires are ... different. They seem to roll kind of lopsided but hey they are new and black and shinny. Need to get a presta valve pressure gauge since I have no idea how much air I put in them. More air is probably preferred here as they are meant to ride on the flat part down the middle. Unless it rains, then more traction is the right choice.

It's Friday which means that I get a second crack at the IAC Valve tomorrow. I have a plan but it includes removal of the throttle body and I am unsure of how to accomplish that. I mean I can unscrew it but it won't budge. Any suggestions?

Just watched a dude who was too rapt in his laptop to realize that it was his stop until it was almost too late. He got up and ran for the door and dropped something, went back, got it as the door closing bell rang and dashed out as the doors closed. Whew!

iPhone says, "Scenes From an Italian Restaurant" by Billy Joel

"Brend-er and Eddie were the popular steady and the king and the queen of the prom."

No comments:

Post a Comment