Thursday, February 19, 2009

Out here in the fields I fight for my meals ...

I asked Jackson once what he thought the name of the Who song, seen in the title of this post, was. As with everyone in the world his answer was "Teenage Wasteland". "No", I said," it's called 'Baba O'Reily" a name that even I don't know the story behind. I then totally let it drop. Fast forward a few months and we are out somewhere and the song comes on. I say, "do you know what this song is called?". To my great surprise he comes right back with the right name. I had been ready the throw the traditional, "I'll give you $5 if you tell me the title of this song.". Which I owned up to and gave him the fiver. Boy I don't pull that one any more.

On the iPhone, "Baby You're a Rich Man" by The Beatles

"What did you see when you were there? Nothing that doesn't show."

No comments:

Post a Comment