Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 2 - I miss my first train

Took a few extra minutes this morning as Kris wanted to be sure I was adequately fueled for the ride. Watched the train pass by while still 2-3 minutes away. First time on the 7:55 which means I won't get to the office until after 9. Ah well live and learn is what my mom said, often. Lots more people alive at this time in the morn. Sun is shinning as I glide by eBay north campus, under 101 and towards DT SJ.

Made several equipment changes today. Sweatshirt on under the jacket and a company logoed red rubber band around the right pant cuff. But don't worry it's not that which makes me look bad. No that is reserved for Kris' circa 1990 bike helmet. Makes me look like Thomas Magnum competing in the Iron Man, from the head up anyway.

Song on iPhone: I'm a man - Muddy Waters at The Band's Last Waltz
Next song on iPhone: Skinhead on the MBTA - Dropkick Murphys

And with Clapton and Robbie Roberson dueling leads to "Further on up the Road" I will sign off. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment