Tuesday, March 31, 2009

There's no need for you to say you're sorry. Goodbye I'm going home ...

Ah what a day, validate my reason for living. Come to find out it's about simplifying complex stuff down to the lowest common denominator so that those who are less familliae with the underlying data can ... can ... I make pretty pictures out of numbers.

It was great to have a bunch of people commend your work. So much so that I stayed late to get through some backlog that came up as I was finishing my weekly report for the ... for the ... My pretty pictures.

So far so good, now on to the train at 727 and home so I can see what else I need to do. Sad isn't it?

iPhone says, "Glycerine" by Bush

"Should have been easier by three. Our old friend fear, and you, and me."

No comments:

Post a Comment